The Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013

5 posters

Go down

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013 Empty Next Meeting? June/ July 2013

Post  jennie tpf Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 pm

I have received a suggestion that we meet again to discuss how to move The Base forward.  If anyone wants to discuss whether or not they think this is necessary, please chat about it here.  Should just the founding members or companies meet?  Would anyone be interested in a larger more open meeting to find out more about what we want to do and how to get involved?

What do you think? Let us know!

jennie tpf

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013 Empty No

Post  jennie tpf Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Personally I am not sure if a meeting at this point would be constructive.  I think it is important that we move forward with the webpage and in the meantime maybe use this forum to discuss any ideas we might have.  Until we have a clear list of items to discuss in a meeting - or very clear interest in a general information meeting or the like I do not think it would be useful.

jennie tpf

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013 Empty NO

Post  birgit van mierlo Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

I agree with Jennie!  We need to take some action first so next step is for everyone to transfer 50€ into the BASE bank account so we can move forward with phase one of the website.  Once that is up and running we can arrange a meeting to discuss more into detail.
I personally also don't think it is wise to involve more people at this stage as we barely seem to get anywhere with the small group of people we are now....

birgit van mierlo

http://www.palmaequipmentrental.com

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013 Empty Re: Next Meeting? June/ July 2013

Post  efksound Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:37 am

So as far I understand we the autonomos should take a step back and wait until further developments arrive
efksound
efksound

http://www.efksound.com

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013 Empty re: efksound

Post  jennie tpf Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 am

Hi, I don't think it is a case of autonomos stepping back.. as we have tried to stress all along the idea of The Base is that it is a collaborative project between all production related companies on the island who want to be involved.  If anyone has anything to contribute, at any time, their input will always be welcomed.

It may be that at some point we need to decide whether votes on certain issues will be open to everyone, or to people that pay fees, or to companies only, or to founding members only, but these are all issues that are still to be addressed and opinions are as varied as the people in our industry Very Happy so please, please do contribute because otherwise the entire concept of The Base is lost.

jennie tpf

Back to top Go down

Post  belengarau Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 am

Hi
If we meet, we should have a clear agenda of what will be discussed, and have a timeframe of 1-1.30 hour to spend and solve all the issues to be discussed.
This agenda should be designed in the forum "next meeting topics" or something like that. 
Cheers
Belén

belengarau

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013 Empty Topics

Post  jennie tpf Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:07 am

I don't think a new topic is required - this convo was opened to discuss whether or not we need a meeting - so if people have issues they would like to discuss or see addressed in the next meeting, whenever it should be, please post them here.

thanks

jennie tpf

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting? June/ July 2013 Empty No

Post  Palma Equipment Rental Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:46 pm

I also think a meeting is not priority until we have at least taken some action on the discussions from the last meeting (minutes are on the forum for those who were not there)

The nominations for officers seems to not have worked through the forum as we hoped - so that will definitely need to be discussed in more detail at the next meeting.

For now lets focus on the simple tasks that can be accomplished without need for delay or further discussion.

This should be:

setting up the bank account (are the involved people claudia/david/martin taking action in this regard?)
depositing a commitment fee of 50€ (this will also gauge serious interest from companies)
creation of a website 

I believe the website will give a focus to THE BASE objectives and help to move the next stage of discussions along

Palma Equipment Rental

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down