The Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominations

2 posters

Go down

Nominations Empty Nominations

Post  Mallorca Lighting Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Dear All,

I can´t find the nominations to vote the director, secretary, etc. Where are they? Best Bea.

Mallorca Lighting

Back to top Go down

Nominations Empty Sorry!

Post  jennie tpf Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm

only just saw your post Bea, hope you found what you were looking for - if there is ever anything you need help with that isn't getting answers feel free to email thebase.association@gmail.com and we can try to help draw people's attention to it, if we can't help ourselves.

thanks

jennie tpf

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallorca Lighting Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 pm

No problem. But the question was: Are there any nominations yet to vote for or not? Best Bea

Mallorca Lighting

Back to top Go down

Post  jennie tpf Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Bea, we were running nominations but the date for submitting was last Monday.  Are you on the mailing list?  As a lot of information is sent out that way and there was an email on Monday:

"Well voting has now finished and I would like to thank everyone who took part.  Due to lack of interest we are unable to proceed with voting for President and other roles at this time.  For the moment the most sensible way to proceed seems to be with the creation of the webpage which Gareth and Birgit at Palma Equipment Rental have kindly offered to oversee.  Even this stage is entirely dependant on financial contribution from associated companies so I really hope that we will have news on this before too long.

Further down the line we can review whether more funds are needed or not and also whether or not general decisions regarding membership/payment etc. should be taken by founding members only or whether it will be opened up to a wider audience as these last votes were."

thanks!

jennie tpf

Back to top Go down

Nominations Empty Re: Nominations

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum